Laura Normand is a French Art Director, Illustrator and Lettering Artist.
As a talented versatile artist, Laura creates letterings, visual identities but also illustrations. By working on all its touch points, she manages to fully design the brands that her style resonates with.
Deeply inspired by 60's design, Laura's work also explores the Memphis and Hippie movements.
By applying slightly outdated photoshop renderings to curved shapes, reminiscent of Pierre Paulin or Verner Panton furniture, she signs a psychedelic pop revival that leaves a delicious little bubble gum aftertaste.
• PrintMag - Pop art flowers
• Mindsparkle Mag - Pop art flowers
• Grafik - Portrait & Design process
• Etapes - No corner
• Mindsparkle Mag - Water Matters Posters
• Étapes (web) - "Synergie - Interview grand format"
• Design News - "Le graphisme Augmenté"
• Étapes n°232 (print) - "Les talents d'Adobe" - La Samaritaine
• People of Print - Solo Artist - Portfolio presentation
• Mindsparkle Mag - "Six months in Amsterdam"